22-23 President's Letter
Dear Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council (GBREPC) members, prospective members and, estate planning professionals in the South Florida community:
It is my honor and privilege to serve as GBREPC President for the 2022/23 Council season. The Council was formed in 1984 with the late Craig Donoff as it’s first President. Since then, 35 additional members have served as President. With the leadership of our passionate Board Officers and Directors, we have planned an exceptional year of events that will enlighten you on cutting-edge estate planning topics and deliver networking opportunities to grow your practice.
The mission of the GBREPC, in essence, is twofold: 1) to create opportunities for members to collaborate and network with other members and 2) to provide information and resources that will help our members best serve their clients. Your Board and I will continue to work hard to pursue our mission and enhance the value that our Members receive.
Our Members will find tremendous value from our vast array of Membership benefits, some of which include:
- Nationally recognized speakers presenting on topics that affect all of our practices and clients at our five dinner meetings (see full slate of dinner meeting dates below). Continuing with the format we established last season, our dinner meetings will be offered in a “hybrid” format with both the option to attend in-person or online via Zoom.
- Excellent networking with members of our Council at every dinner meeting and social event (Kick-Off Event, Holiday Event and Year-End Event to name a few).
- Opportunity to invite professional colleagues as a guest to one of our dinner meetings.
- Biography, headshot, and listing by name and by discipline category in our GBREPC Digital Member Directory located on our website at www.bocaratoepc.org
- Ability to present to our Council through our “Member Speaker Forum” which we plan to bring back this season.
- Complimentary access to the Leimberg Information Services, Inc. (LISI) resource, which is included in your membership free of charge (a $360 value!).
- Substantial discount on Trusts and Estates Magazine at the low price of $149, which is 60% off the regular $375 rate. https://www.naepc.org/membership/benefit/27.
- Access to many benefits and resources provided by the National Association of Estate Planning Councils (NAEPC), including access to the NAEPC Journal of Estate & Tax Planning, access to a vast array of substantive and relevant webinars, and the ability to obtain the Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®) designation. The full list of benefits and resources provided by the NAEPC is available at www.naepc.org.
Please take a moment to add the following 2022/2023 Dinner Meetings dates to your calendar, which will again be held at Woodfield Country Club:
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023
As you can see from the above, the 2022/2023 GBREPC season is one that you will not want to miss! Our Board will do its best to make sure that your membership in the GBREPC will be a worthwhile investment of your time and money.
I encourage all of our Members to feel free to reach out directly to me and/or any of the Council Board Members to give us your input on how we can better serve the needs of our Members. We welcome and encourage your suggestions.
Here’s to a fantastic 2022/2023 GBREPC season and we look forward to seeing everyone soon!
All the best,
Josh Goldglantz, President
JOIN PARTICIPATE NETWORK COLLABORATE GROW
Introducing The Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council Digital Member Directory!
The Council is proud to announce the publication of the third annual GBREPC Digital Member Directory! Click Here for the 2022 - 2023 Season Digital Member Directory.
All current members: If you have not had a chance to submit a biography page for the directory, please consider filling out a biography form by clicking this Link.
Follow our social media pages through Facebook and LinkedIn
Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.