GBREPC - April Dinner Meeting , 4/18/23 - THIS EVENT IS CLOSED!
Registered for this event? Login now to view additional event details.
Estate Planning Council Members:
Dear Estate Planning Council Members:
We are delighted to host our final Dinner Meeting of the 2022/2023 Season at the new Schmidt Family Complex at FAU. Attached is a map of FAU indicating where you should park for the event – Garage III, Level 4 is reserved for council members. (Please do not park on any other level or you will get a ticket.)
From level 4, please take the elevator in the SE corner down to level 1, and when you get off the elevator follow the pathway to the left into the Fogelman Museum entrance of the building. If you arrive between 4:30pm-5:30pm you are welcome to explore the museum to see the world class collection. If you arrive after 5:30pm, please walk straight back to the elevators past the stairs and on the right (or you can take the stairs). Take the elevator to Floor 2 and exit to the right where you will see the registration table at the entrance to the Owls Nest and Perch.
The cocktail reception will take place on the Owls Perch from 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm, and the Dinner Meeting will begin at 6:15 pm, and feature guest speaker Alan Gassman, who will be presenting on “Estate and Estate Tax Planning for Floridians”.
If you registered a guest for the Dinner Meeting, please provide this information to your registered guest. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night, April 18th at FAU!
In addition to the attached map of FAU, please see the driving directions below:
- Exit at Glades Road and go east approximately 1/2 mile.
- The entrance to FAU will be on the left. (Cross street is 10th)
- After entering FAU, continue on West University Drive.
- Follow around bend until you are heading east.
- Turn left into Garage 3
- Go up to 4th floor (Entire floor reserved for GBREPC)
- Take the SE elevator down to 1st Floor and Enter Schmidt Family Complex from FAU Blvd at the Fogelman Museum entrance.
- If you are going straight to the reception, please go straight back to the elevator and go to level 2 or take the stairs to level 2 and go to the right where you will find the Owls Nest and Perch.